B1 Business visa latest interview questions 2015 2016
What is US B-1 visa?
B-1 visa is issued by government of United States of america(USA) for individuals belonging to foreign nation visiting US for business purpose. B-1 visa is valid for 10 years on multiple entry basis, with each visit not extending maximum of 6 months of stay in US.
- What are the necessary documents to carry?
You need the US visit document given by your company, Bank statement for six months, receipt fees for US Visa ,Address proof, passport, photos.
- Should we need to maintain a bank balance for getting this approved?
Its not required, but good to have the latest salary drawn statement and payslips.
- What are the frequently asked questions by an Visa stamping executive?
Recently asked Question 2015 2016
- What is the reason for you to go to US?
- What type of training is it?
- Who will give you training?
- What is your salary?
- How can you assure me that you will be back?
- Show me the documents you have?
- How many years of experience you have?
Detailed questions/answers are also below.
1.Which company are you working for?
a.I am working for xyz.(the name of the company for which you work)
2.Where are you going?
Please remember the detailed address of the place where you will be staying in the USA.
3.Why do you want to travel to USA or what is the purpose of your travel?
- going for knowledge transfer or to attend business meetings or to have client interaction.
4.What is your role in the company?
- Give the details of your role and the technology that you are working in your company.
5.Show me the training schedule plan?
a.Carry the detailed training schedule plan from your company.
6.What is your designation and current role and responsibilities in your company?
- e.g I work as a senior software engineer.(Depending on the roles you play in your company)
7.What is your experience with the current company?
a.Carry the experience letter of your current company and also the experience letters of your previous companies.
8.What is your annual income?
- tell the truth about your income. They will ask for the Income Tax (IT) Return forms for last 3 year.
- How can you survive in USA?
- say that you are going to get stipend/salary to survive in USA.
10.Have u ever visited any other country other than home?
- tell the truth
11.Can I see your Business/visiting card?
a.Show them the visiting card that the company had given you.
12.Do you have a credit card?
- They will ask you to show the 3 month bank statement.
13.Are you married?
a.If married then they may ask you to show the marriage certificate.
14.Do you have any children? How many do u have? And where they are? What do they do?
- Answer to the point.
15.Do you have any relatives in USA?
a.. If you have any relatives in USA,t hen they may ask you to give the detail address of the place where your relatives are staying. If required they may also check their database to see the details of your relatives and their staying location.
16.How long will you be staying in USA?
a.The period of your stay.
17.Will you work there?
a.Dont say that you are going to work.
18.Will you come back?
19.How can you assure me that you will come back?
- Show the return flight ticket.