The most crucial decision in life is to choose between a best friend and a girlfriend. Every relationship where both love and friendship abide goes through this hitch. Girlfriends while loved with all our heart, there is nothing better than a best friend. It’s tough to make a choice, but there are times though we’d hate to choose, but will need to. Here’s why we think best friends will always be more special!
1. Be yourself
You do not need to pretend to be somebody you are not to impress your best friend or woo them. It’s pure -Connect.
2. Catch after a week, no suspicions
Try doing this to your girlfriend; you’ll know what it means. Blah!! Blah!!
3. Always genuine and real with their words
Source Love and concern makes a girlfriend biased while giving whereas the most genuine advice will come to you from a true friend.
4. No potential conflicts, due to hidden pasts
A friend knows it all about each other’s relationship history and will feel less self-conscious as you both have a fair idea of each other’s relationships styles.
5. You’re comfortable and completely at ease with each other
You don’t have to go through the initial hiccups of being in a company of somebody new.
6. You can speak your mind
Together you might end up being partners in crime or in silliness.
7. She actually likes you for and your remarkable company
Source It’s not your appearance. She loves you because of your character.
8. You’re usually at your shabby best around, when together
Source You don’t need to spend hours, thinking what to wear to meet
9. A friendship is free from the biggest phobia- Commitment
The commitment fear just does not hang on you, at all times.
10. You can take her home to your parents
Parents will not try to read why you invited her, so will just be able to hang out and have fun.
11. Friends- Stick Around
Girl friends may come and go!!
12. Fights are never a big deal
A sorry and a smile is enough, no saga of cold war.
13. No fear of being judged
Be at your nasty best, hurl abuses, play the meanest pranks. Just be yourself!
14. Know all about you, and still love you
They are much more accepting than anyone else in your life To live without a “best friend” is to not really live!! Go for the true calling!!