Guide To Prepare H4 EAD PACKAGE
DOWNLOAD SAMPLE FORM:I765-FORM-SAMPLE-H4EAD
REVIEW H4 EAD ELIGIBILITY:
- Have a Valid H4 Visa
- H1B spouse has a valid approved I140 . If Previous employer I140 is present and not revoked or withdrawn then it is still eligible.
- Working on H1B for 7th year and PERM is in Process for more than a year.
Make your EAD PACKAGE:
FORM I765: http://www.uscis.gov/i-765
- copy of Valid H1B Visa of the Spouse
- copy of Approved I-140 or evidence that the H-1B visa holder has received a one year extension pursuant to AC21.
- Pay Stubs of the last 3 months of spouse on H1B
- copy of Birth Certificates
- copy of Marriage Certificate
- copy of I-94 – Learn how to get your I94 at http://resultsocean.com/2014/12/30/validate-i94-soon-pass-immigration-officer-airport/
- Last EAD copy if any.
- Passport copy -Biometric page
- previous H4 Visa copy
- 2 Passport Size Color Photo
- Cover letter . Refer: http://resultsocean.com/2015/05/16/h4-ead-sample-cover-letter/
Take a Money order or Cashier Check OF 380$ from a bank or other financial institution Payable to “U.S Department of Homeland Security”
DO NOT USE INITIALS OR SHORT FORM “DHS”
THE ADDRESS TO SEND THE PACKAGE http://www.uscis.gov/i-765-addresses
FORM I765 FILING INSTRUCTIONS:
Make 2 copies of the entire EAD package before you send it . This includes the money orders as well.All Forms that you submit must be originals with original signatures. Supporting Evidence must be photocopies. Never send any original supporting Evidence. USCIS may issue RFE (Request For Evidence). If you receive an RFE, follow the direction in the RFE, and make two copies before sending any supporting evidence copies to USCIS.
Question 16: answer is “ C 26”
Question 9:leave blank
Ensure you Date and Sign without fail and also never Lie in the form for any details.
Form G1145 should be the first page in your package, USCIS will mail the receipt number i-797C within 10 days of your application acceptance. And within 24 hours you will receive e notification of application acceptance by email or text message.
DISCLAIMER:THIS IS NOT A LEGAL OPINION. USE THE ABOVE INFORMATION AT YOUR OWN AND ENSURE YOU READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS. RESULTSOCEAN.COM DOES NOT WARRANT ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED HERE.CONSULT A LAWYER FOR LEGAL OPINION.